Why do you need Blockchain? There are many other CRM \ ERP systems
- Firstly, all such products have a central server and a central management that takes and decides what to do with information about business activities of their customers, how the product will develop further, and can abuse of the rank.
Our goal is to exclude any central management and ownership of the product, so that AvroToken owners make decisions themselves by voting in the platform about all possible innovations, changes, improvements, concepts and 'openness'.
'Decentralized Autonomous Organization' (DAO)
Secondly, this is the fact that all company data will be distributed among the participants in BlockChain, thus you will be sure that the security and invariability of your information will remain in Blockchain, achieving the maximum integrity of the data.
Why do you need 'DAO'?
- Technology 'DAO' creates the possibility of decentralization and autonomy in management - this excludes the monopoly of power in the same hands and abuse of it, excludes the possibility of pressure from outside forces.
Technology 'DAO' allows you to create economic models that satisfy all participants. The technology has the highest limit of strength, flexibility, and efficiency.
What is Blockchain?
- Blockchain is a decentralized database based on peer-to-peer (p2p) network, general registry and cryptography of public and private key. Entering in the Blockchain network, the user connects to other computers on the network in order to swap data with them: blocks and records.
Having received new data, each user checks their correctness, and, having made sure of the authenticity, saves them, and also transfers the correct data further through the network.
More detailed description in our WhitePapper.
How many people are in the main part? How is it formed?
- The basic structure is formed by 12 groups, in each of 4 people - this applies to all technical developers.
All developers who will deal with organizational, legal, marketing and other activities - are not required to form a similar principle. All this is required for further joining the 'mobile groups' described in White Paper.
What is the value of 'AvroToken' in 2 words?
- Ability to use the platform for free.
- Receiving dividends.
And as an additional:
- Remuneration for voting.
- Remuneration for the distribution of crypto-currency POS Terminals.
- Reward for the development of decentralized modules in the application market.
- Reward for maintaining the network.
- Ability to speculate AvroToken stock exchanges.
When will the formation of the 'mobile groups' described in White Paper begin?
- Record will be possible already on PreICO \ ICO. The formation will be in the middle of the development of Beta version, when creating the functionality of 'DAO'.